Platform that collects second-hand clothes from NGO’s, schools, universities, businesses and households. Every time a donation is made, a partnering charity of the donor’s choice receives a financial incentive equivalent to the amount collected. Collected clothes are either recycled, upcycled or sold to people in need for affordable prices.
- Won Impact startup Sprint (ISS) and graduated from Bootcamp by AltCity.
- Graduated from Achieving Creative Entrepreneurship (ACE) program by LAU.
- Completed a partnership agreement with Arcenciel: purchase of around 100,000 kilograms of clothing per year at an affordable price.
- Partnered with Beirut Digital District (BDD) to organize a large clothes donation campaign.
- Partnered with ACTED to sell second hand clothes at the social development centers of the Ministry of Social Affairs.
- Won SLUSH GIA Beirut 2017 Pitching Competition.